Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Make a wish and a Video

Hello everyone!! Here is something new today. I made THIS card a while back and many of you asked me how I did this, so I decided it's time to do a video as to how I created this technique. 

Since it is my very first video, I do have some flaws. Esp. the voice volume. I have to work on it. Do let me know what you think. 

Here is the card I created. I used Lawn Fawn stamps, Simon says stamp stencil, ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko inks, Spectrum Noir Pencil colors and Lil'Inker designs die.


And here is the video, please give it a thumbs up if you like it and subscribe to my youtube channel.

 

To watch on youtube please click HERE


Supplies: 
Stamps: (float my boat, chit-chat) Lawn Fawn; Stencil: (Waves) Simon says Stamp; Inks: (Memento dye ink - summer sky, bahama blue, teal zeal; Radiant Neon in Electric Purple; Memento Luxe- Bahama blue; Shimmer spritz-Sparkle, irRESISTible Pico embellisher shimmer, Goosebumps texture spray shimmer) Imagine Crafts/Tsukinenko;  Spectrum Noir:  Color pencils: (016, 018, 027, 033, 099, 104) blending solution, stumps

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Isha, this is so CUTE!!! And I love your video! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Soo cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Isha!!!

Cathy A said...

Great video isha

~amy~ said...

So cute! Thanks for the awesome video (big thumbs up!).

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. love that little sail..

Sylvia Blum said...

So cute :)
I loved hearing your voice!
Way to go... can't wait to view your next video :-)
Sylvia xx

Dawn T said...

Great video Isha. It is a lovely card.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Lovely card and very nice video!!

melania deasy said...

Congrats on your first video Isha!!! I think it is amazing!!

Bärbel Born said...

You make me run to the craft table looing for boats and text! Love the card and the video. Baerbel

jenn shurkus said...

this is such an awesome card! thank you for sharing the technique with us- i need to try it!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Isha! I just love the techniques you did on this card! What a fun video! :)