Sunday, September 21, 2014

Season's Greetings

Hello Everyone!!! here is a post, which I was suppose to post but could not write because of my back pain. I made this card for my post at Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko and Crafter's Companion. I love how it turned out. I used the new Christmas Party Paws stamps by Crafter's companion....it's totally adorable :)

Check HERE for a tutorial on how I created this card including all the supplies. Do you see that fluffy shimmery puffiness on the Santa hat. This is all because of the new to me embossing powder from Wow!! Love it and I think it's my favorite now:) So I am submitting this card for the monthly challenge at Wow! blog.




My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

Supplies:
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Dandelion; Memento Marker: Northern Pine, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Morocco; VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMarker, Goosebumps Shimmer Texture Spray, Shimmer Spritz Sparkle, Clear Embossing Powder, Craft Mat, Sponge Dauber
Stamp: Crafter’s Companion: Party Paws Christmas (sending Love)
Mama Elephant: Landscape Trio die
Spectrum Noir Markers: DR6, DR5, DR3, CR10, IG1, IS2, IG4, IG6, FS6
Embossing powder: WOW! Puff shimmer
Miscellaneous: Glitter paper


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

It is really cute Isha. Love the snowy background.