Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chase your Dreams

Hello Everyone!!! Today, I am sharing a card I made using Crafter's Companion stamps. I love how it turned out. I used Sheena Douglas stamps. It really has some awesome florals :)
I first stamped the leaves using delicata gold ink and let it dry. Then I used Memento Luxe inks to stamp the florals. I embossed few of the florals using Neutral ultra shine glitter from Wow!...Love the shine and effect. 


My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

I am really loving this neutral ultra shine embossing powder beside the puff powder and I think it's another of my favorite now:) So I am submitting this card for the monthly challenge at Wow! blog.
I am also submitting to Simon say Wednesday challenge: Anything goes

Supplies
Stamp: (Sheena Douglas-A little bit sketchy: flower power, Rachelle Ann Miller – Chase your dreams) Crafter’s Companion
Inks: (Delicata gold, Memento Luxe: Lilac poisies, Morocco, Elderberry, Brilliance Moonlight white)
Clear neutral ultra shine glitter embossing powder: WOW!

3 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Love the bold colours against the kraft card stock!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Isha.

cheiron said...

Amazing background Isha! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)