Friday, September 19, 2014

Hello!!

Hello Everyone!! Yes, it's been really long that I created something. My back is much better now. It's not yet 100 percent so I can't sit for long for a couple of days...but I am able to create a quick card or so :)

We have a new challenge up at Lawnscaping challenge blog and this time the theme is "CRITTERS Galore" and we all know Lawn Fawn has one of the cutest critters :)






All the inks are by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko, Pencil colors by Spectrum Noir, Stamps Lawn Fawn and die is Memeory box. I will list the proper supplies, when I feel better. For my reader's from Switzerland, you can buy all the new Lawn Fawn and other stamps, Memento Luxe inks and lots more HERE at Scraphouse shop.

6 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute card!!! Love it!!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Isha, this card is just too cute! I love the die cut foliage behind that adorable little fox!

Deepti said...

Awwww so cute! love it

Tenia Nelson said...

So very CUTE!!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Isha.

~amy~ said...

Oh this is sweet Isha! Glad you're feeling better!