Friday, September 5, 2014

Love you sweet lil' Princess

Hello everyone, Today I am sharing a card, which I made for my daughter using this cute lil' princess image by Crafter's Companion. I really adore this image and my daughter was so happy when she got it :)

I used Spectrum Noir markers to color her in and the inks to create the background and everything else is by ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko. I created the background using Brilliance pearlescent Jade and Memento Luxe wedding dress.



My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.
Also, I would like your input on what kind of video would you like me do next. Thanks!
Supplies:  
Stamp: Crafter's Inspiration issue 4; Ink: (Memento onyx black, Brilliance pearlescent Jade, Memento Luxe wedding dress) ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko; Spectrum Noir Markers: CR8, CR10, CR11, DR5, FS2, FS3, PL1, Vellum

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Isha, this little princess is just too adorable! I love the vellum overlay!

Dawn T said...

totally adorable Isha.

Deepti said...

So gorgeous :) adorable !

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hi Isha!
What a pretty card!
Have a nice sunday!