Wednesday, March 8, 2017

RG Days: New Beginnings

Hello Everyone, today I have a fun card to share created with the very new RG Days Collection by Richard Garay. This collection is total fun! It has all the wonderful masculine dressing up elements. Totally adorable :) This collection is so versatile but for today, I just wanted to have some fun with colors. Here you will see, although it has that masculine feel, it is also possible to create some fun, bright and cheerful projects :)


To create this card, I first stamped the images onto the color splash sheet. I then colored it using the Color splash pencils. 
I then cut this layer and used the pierced holes circle and embossed the dots in the center to create a focal point around my sentiment. 
Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered a black mat layer. 
To finish, I simply adhered this panel to the white card base using some liner tape.
The rainbow colors are just perfect at this time of the weather here as outside it's all dull and gray.


Here is the full list of supplies:


Other than this I also used some Fun Stampers Journey products as well

Whip Cream Card Stock
Black Licorice Card Stock
Color Splash Sheets
Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils
White Liner Tape

Have a nice day and have fun crafting!!!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!

Judy said...

This is an awesome idea for my shoe fedish friends

Rita said...

Love the idea, too. Cute card.

jintyoo7 said...

Great design Isha - love the rainbow of coloured shoes :-)