Sunday, April 26, 2020

Lawn Fawn - Happiness In Little Things

Hello everyone! Today, I have a clean and simple card for you using some of the new Lawn Fawn products. I love love the new products and if you are in Switzerland you can find them at the SCRAPHOUSE shop.
 I used Lawn Fawn Dandy Day stamp, Cloudy Stencil and Grassy Stencil. 

Here is the full card


I started by using the negative part of the circle stencil by Heffy Doodle on my white layer. Now I used the grass and cloud stencil and sponged inks through it to create a one layer masked circle effect. I used Salty Ocean and peeled paint distress inks.
Now I stamped the cute mouse and colored it using copic markers. I then stamped the dandelion and added a touch of yellow to it.


To finish, I added a tiny red heart and stamped the sentiment.
I adhered this panel to a light blue cardbase.

FUN!!!! right?  I really am enjoying these adorable critter images. I love creating CAS cards and they are so easy to mail too.
 Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is so clean and simple but so stinking cute Isha!