Thursday, April 16, 2020

Studio Katia - Happy Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  
I am on  Studio Katia  blog with a floral birthday card. Hope you all are staying safe. I love stencils and vellum so I decided to combine them both here :) 
To start, I sponged distress ink worn lipstick to the cardbase using the blender brush. Now lay the Confetti Stencil on the cardbase and apply some more worn lipstick and picked raspberry inks through the stencil towards the edges. Flick a bit of silver paint. Stamp the Lovely Blooms image onto vellum using versamark ink. Emboss using WOW! Silver embossing powder. Color the image using copic markers from the back side of the vellum and fussy cut the image. Stamp the sentiment from the Cactus Hugs stamp set. 
Adhere this to the vellum floral cluster using 3d foam tape. Adhere the floral cluster to the cardbase. To finish, I adhered some of the Crystal Clear Confetti. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

1 comment:

jintyoo7 said...

Hello Isha,

I lOVE this card, so soft and absolutely beautiful :-)