Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Sunny Studio - Baby Interactive Box Card

Hello everyone!  I am on Sunny Studio blog with a fun Baby card featuring the Garden Critters stamps and dies. These cute critters are so much fun for a baby card and it was so easy to incorporate other products from the previous releases.

I started by creating the back panel of the box by sponging some clouds using kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink through a cloud stencil. Flick pink and white inks. I used Heffy Doodle Brooke 3D box card die.

Next I die-cut the grass using the Slimline Nature Border dies. Adhere to the inside layer panels of the box. Next I stamped the images, color and die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Rest of the images - Garden Critters stamp and dies

Tree and the Log - Seasonal Trees stamp and dies

Elephant and the sentiment - Baby Elephants stamps and dies

Mushrooms - Fall Friends stamp and dies

Adhere the images to the box. Stamp the sentiment. I adhered the bees using a stripe of acetate for the feeling of them floating.

Here is how it looks in action


Thanks for dropping by and have a nice day!


No comments: