Monday, October 2, 2023

Spellbinders - Congratulations Card

Hello everyone! Isha here sharing a pastel with subtle glimmer clean and simple card featuring the new Betterpress by Spellbinders. If you are in Switzerland, then you can buy from Scraphouse SHOP.

Now this system comes with everything you need to create the card. I decided to use a gold ink instead of the black ink that comes with the box. This system is easy to use and gives a beautiful letterpress look, which is difficult to share in the photos.

I did everything as per the instructions to get the impression. I then die-cut it with a scalloped edge die.

I used kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink to add some color to the two corners, stamp the sentiment and flicked some gold splatters to the panel.


To finish, I adhered this panel to a white cardbase. I also made a REEL for this card, however, I only could capture some part of the process. I will add it to my instagram account ishagupta_ig

Have a nice day and thanks for dropping by!

No comments: