Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PDCC 67

I made this card thinking its Monday today ( kids school holidays taking its toll...lol), little did I realize that I am just in time :) I made this card for The Play Date Cafe. The challenge is to use the colors below....
As soon as I saw these colors, the pictured this image below and I am happy I tried it cos this card looks really pretty in real. I couldnt capture the shine of pearl color pencils in the night light.

Supplies: Stamps Hero Arts,  Ribbon and Bling from Pizzazzaplenty, Pencil color from Migros

I stamped the Background stamp with pink embossing powder on Black card paper, colored the flowers with pearl color pencils. It gives such pretty and delicate sheen. Then I did some machine stitching around this panel. Adhered it to pink card. I tore some Vellum and put some of this lovely pink ribbon around. Then I embossed this lovely butterfly on to Vellum with pink embossing powder. To finish adhered some Rhinestones on the flowers and the butterfly. I also decorated the inside of this card to send it to a very good friend of mine.

 I embossed the Sentiment and Butterfly on Vellum with all the 4 colors of pearl embossing powder. Tore the edges, cos it gives a beautiful effect. TFL
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed it making.


9 comments:

Fiona said...

Love your use of these techniques Isha to create such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week :)

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS!!! You have used one of my favorite HA stamps!! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)

Jinny Newlin said...

You've rocked this color story! That butterfly, on your second card, is fabulously fantastic! And your amazing background, on your first card, must've taken forever! It sure does pack a punch, though! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Super pretty!! Wonderful take on the colors:) Glad you came to play with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Cass. said...

Beautiful....love the background and that butterfly. You rocked the colors :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love that you made two cards! That butterfly on the first is super pretty! Great patterned paper too! But my fav is the second card! LOOOOOOVE it! I love the multicolored butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Sarah Anderson said...

These are both STuNNiNG! I love how you used a black background, it really works! And the butterfly with vellum is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining our play date over at the cafe ;)

Libby Hickson said...

Isha I love your cards! The first one is completely GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

Monika Reeck said...

both are adorable and I love your butterfly Isha yummy one...