Sunday, February 13, 2011

White Space....

Friends....I want to share today a card I made for Penny Black. The challenge is to use White space on the card. Since I only own 2 sets of stamps, I tried to make the most of it by using them in form of a small story...There were 5 Eggs, ready to Hatch around the same time. So, when the last one hatched, he wondered where the others went. Then he started looking for them and looked inside...Guess what he found: A nice surprise of Birth-Day wishes.

 For the outside of the card, I stitched the border first n then distressed it, to create some background. Now I stamped some grass and then stamped all the Eggs with chicken on a separate piece of paper. Cut the chicks out and used empty Egg shells. For the inside I used these Happy looking playful chickens and some sentiment. Hope you like it. TFL

4 comments:

Tee said...

Love your idea..beautiful!

Tina Spohn said...

I usually don´t do cute cards, but I love looking at them - especially if they are so wonderful.

Hugs, Tina

Deirdre said...

Isha, I really LOVE this card... it's a winner in my book! Good luck.

alexandra s.m. said...

You're so clever and talented!!
TFS Isha <3