Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You Did It!!!!

Yay!!!! second post of the day....
Here is a card I want to share with you all. I played with the challenge at Wee Memories Now the challenge is to use the scraps and Do I have them in pile....yes!!!

I took my flower stamp but my scrap wont let me stamp more than 1 petal ....lol. Anyhow I stamped and colored my petals to make it into Hot air Balloon. Cut the basket with a strip of Kraft scrap distressed the edges and wrote the name of the Hero arts Hostesses, love their colored Aprons. For the background I used the Kissing technique by Shari ( check the video tutorial ). Inked the Clouds BG stamp and to give the feeling of flowing Air used Flourishes BG stamp to kiss:) I then used all the colors of my Balloons to distress the edges of the top panel. Adhered the twine at the back and then the Balloon with 3D foam. To finish adhered the top panel to the Card base with 3 D foam again.

Material used: Stamps all Hero Arts, Ranger Inks, Copics, Glossy Accents
Closeup of the glossy accent.
Closeup of the Kissing technique with the 2 BG stamps.

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love it Isha.... what a clever idea. Just perfect

Unknown said...

SO creative! Love your flowered hot air balloons. Thanks for playing with us this week at Wee Memories.

Sarah J Moerman said...

Love how you used the color combo! :) Adorable! Thanks for playing with the Wee Memories challenge!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! Love how you turned the flower into balloons! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Monika Reeck said...

too cute and great idea Isha...love this

Anita Rex said...

I just found this! I love it so! So sweet and creative!