Friday, February 18, 2011

Punched Border Tree of Love

Yay!!! I am happy seeing that my card got published on the Create blog...it means so much to me. The theme was to use border punches and I made it to give it to my daughter on Valentine.
 I used 3 colors of green paper and my Border punch to make the Tree top. Sprayed some gold Perfect pearl. For the trunk I cut the shape out and stamped with Hero arts Woodgrain bg stamp. I then punched some Hearts and put some glossy accent over them. For the grass I used this fiber cloth and cut 2 layers to give the effect. This cute Birdie is a gift from Lucy. I paper pieced it. To finish distressed the edges of the card. It looks so great in real.
 Hope its a bit clear in the closeup. TFL

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Well done on getting published on Create blog Isha, It is such a blast when you see your card there. Cute card too.

jintyoo7 said...

Very sweet, love how you created the tree - so clever :o)

CONGRATULATIONS On getting published (again).