Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Colorful paws

Hmmm!!! Love this title....Why??? because the card I am going to share today has a little story behind it. I use to read this story to my elder daughter when she was small. It was about a bear who was really naughty....so he plays with the paints and say he didnt make the mischief but didnt realize that his colorful paws are all over the place...lol.

Now I got my first Paper Smooches stamps on Friday and the cute doggy from the set reminded me of the naughty bear:) Love these cute images and quality of the stamps. I am sharing my card for the currant PS Sparks challenge and the challenge at Simon says blog, which is to use something new. Since this is a CAS card, its perfect for the Young Crafters Blog challenge. 


My card:


Somehow the photo isn't very nice today. The white doesn't look very nice. Pls. click on the photo for a better view.  I will take a new one, if we have Sun tomorrow.
Thanks for dropping by.

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Isha, so cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
for our "something new" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

cutiephinphin said...

The card is just so cute and adorable! Love it...

Unknown said...

this is phenomenal!!! i absolutely adore the colorful paw prints all over the dog himself...amazing!

Karen B. said...

What a neat concept and adorable card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh my.... soooo cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Karen M said...

Your card is just adorable! I love those colourful paws x x

Linda Beeson said...

This turned out adorable! What a cute idea and a great use of the SPARKS challenge too.

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the card - He is such a cutie!

Emily Leiphart said...

Heehee, this made me laugh, Isha! That naughty dog playing in the paint is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Tee said...

I love the naughty dog's paw prints! super super adorable!! You make these look so easy girl!!!

Marie said...

What a fun card! Looks like the dog has been playing with paint =) Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge!

Anonymous said...

hey Kudos for this card making to the top at Young Crafters unite! It is certainly a lovable creation.... :)

Ash... :)

Morag said...

Isha - this card is adorable! I just made me chuckle :-)