Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun

Today was quite a productive day. I could finish 4 cards and I am happy with the result too. I used the theme from Clean and Simple card class which is 1 stamp 3 ways.
For my 1st. card, I colored the stamped background using pencil colors on black card. Lovely effect.

For the 2nd. card I used the same Flower wall paper BG and then cut some of the flowers, colored and adhered them using 3 D foam tape. I am submitting it for the Moxie Fab cutting and trimming challenge.



Thanks for dropping by. 3rd card is coming soon.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha these are beautiful. The one done with the black paper is very eye-catching!

Agata said...

Love how you played with this stamp! It's awesome! Have to use it more...

lindagrady said...

Just love the floral stamp on the black cs. Just beautiful. Very nicely done.

Dawn T said...

beautiful Isha. These two are awesome. Love the first one.

Anh said...

Nicely done!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Cutting & Trimming Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)