Friday, January 6, 2012

Farm Pics

My 2nd. new card for the Lawn Fawn challenge. It was so difficult to stop at one, wish I had more time today. I wanted to capture the small farm parts with my polaroid Camera. Like I told you guys in my earlier post, I'd really, really LOVE to be a tiny part of CHA

So here I used  all of my Farm Critters except the mouse. Sentiments are from the same set and critters in the forest. The polaroid frame is from Say Cheese set. I love hearing the swiss bell on the Cows, when I go for my morning walk...so had to put them here too. Love the sheep with all the puffy texture :) Of coarse there is tons of fussy cutting too.


I used Copis and distress inks. Thanks Lawn Fawn for including us in all the fun.

10 comments:

Melinda Gleissner said...

Isha, This is adorable! I love your little scenes that you've created. Good luck with the challenge.

Christiana said...

What a great card showcasing all of the adorable barnyard critters! I love how you framed them with the polaroids. Great job, Isha!

~amy~ said...

seriously...could not be any cuter!

Levana Xu said...

Isha, love your Farm stories here, you put it in clever sequence.. best of luck!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Snapshots of cuteness Isha!

Unknown said...

another winner! your coloring is off the charts Isha...just gorgeous :)

Yainea said...

I love it! Your coloring is amazing! wow!

Tee said...

Cross my fingers and hope these cards get to CHA!! these are fabulous!! Gorjuss coloring as always!!!

Unknown said...

OMG soooo love these!

Elise C. said...

Wow, this is so cute!! :)