Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love

Finally I had some time to make this card, which was in my mind for a few days now. I am glad to have made it in time for the CAS-ual Friday challenge.

 Black and White are such nice combo and I wanted to make something special. So I used the kissing technique and kissed (of coarse my stamps;) many background stamps from Hero Arts. I could not take a nice photo cos of the weather today but I hope you will like my graphic card.



I am linking my card to Simon says Challenge blog as the theme is anything goes. Thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, Isha, this is amazing! I love the kissing on those curved rectangles! Every time I try to kiss, it doesn't turn out too well. Ok, that sounds really funny but you know what I mean! LOL

Unknown said...

i'm not a good kisser lol. i'm so loving your card. you made it work and it looks great! love it!!!

yyam said...

Wow! Love how graphic this is! Great execution of the kissing technique! :)

Virginia L. said...

This is outstanding, Isha! Not only the kissing technique plays a GREAT role here, your composition is so perfect here! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays, my friend!

Dawn T said...

very cleverly done Isha.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very art deco - wonderful!

Lisa Lara said...

oh this is awesome Isha....I love your design you made.

Laura Williams said...

that is VERY cool!!!!! wow! great technique and great looking card!

Rachel said...

so geometric and a great retro-mod vibe, i love this card! very eye catching!