Monday, January 30, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card

I know I know, its so difficult to make masculine cards for me but as soon as I saw this new challenge at Paper smooches sparks blog, I was kind of clear what I wanted. I need some Birthday cards for next month. Many men in my family have Feb. Birthday. So I took some graphic approach and used the soft pastel colors. I used the rectangle from the Hang ups set.

Moxie Fab World Card Design challenge: Repetition (I repeatedly stamped these rectangle to create this design)





I am really happy with the result and hope you will like it too. Thanks for dropping by:) Dont forget to visit me on the 1st Feb. I have something special for you all...lol.

19 comments:

Barb said...

Love this, Isha! A graphic design always works for a guy! :)

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous card Isha - love what you created.

Wildehilde said...

Hi Isha,
love your super Card!!!!!!!!
Great Job!!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde

Karen B. said...

This graphic approach is outstanding, and I love the pastel colors!

Rachel said...

this is a fab card, i love what you did with the stamp set! It is very very cool and 'manly' :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

yyam said...

Wow! Love the graphic appeal of this card! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

You are so talented Isha!
This card is really Unique!
You excel in so many different styles!
WOW!! Awesome!

TFS~

maria f. said...

Super card.

Marie said...

Oh my gosh, Isha, this is fabulous!! This is for sure going onto my Pinterest inspiration board =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge =)

Marit said...

What a great card you made for the challenge, love it!

Hugs from Holland,
Marit

Levana Xu said...

absolutely cool graphics

Lori Barnett said...

1 word...AWESOME! :)

Scrappy Doo said...

This is a really neat card!! Thank you for the creation. It's really neat.

Katy said...

Love this card!! This is awesome!

Emily Leiphart said...

How groovy! I love your interpretation of the photo, Isha!

Sarah said...

Fantastic card! What a great way to use that simple stamp.

Marion said...

This is awesome. Love your idea and the colours! Graphic and very cool!

Belz said...

This card is so cool! xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)