Friday, January 6, 2012

Under The Sea

 I think I was wrong about my last card being the last one yesterday. I had this idea in my head already but somehow calculated the time difference wrong, so couldnt make this in time. To my surprise, when I checked the LF blog today morning, there was still a few hours left for the challenge and I made this card with all the Sea critters except the Whale. I really like this one a lot as it looks quite like my thought.Now how it took shape is another fun thing. I was starring at this photo by Barb for her challenge and I literally took the graphic elements of 6 blocks n turn them into 6 circles. Then the purple glass with the shadow was the idea behind the bubbles in my card. I am also submitting it for the Young Crafters challenge blog as the theme is CAS.




 
Hope you all like what I created. Thanks for dropping by.

17 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love this, it's such a great idea! ;)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Gorgeous coloring - everything just pops. the circles are so neat.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha those bubbles containing all the sea critters are fabulous!

*Alison* said...

this is so cute! I love how you put the images in the circles.. this is so fun! hugs

Sudha said...

Cute n neat creation. Love this.


Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Jeanette M. said...

I love your colouring, Isha! Your card is amazing. I'm glad you got it in on time. I hope it wins!

Unknown said...

eek!!!! this is phenomenal!!! i love it...the spotlight stamping you've done is the perfect way to highlight those amazing critters. a winner in my eyes :)

Annette Allen said...

cute card...very clever...love those images..

Ayana Posadas said...

This is sooo adorable!!! I love the individual scenes that you created within the circles.

yyam said...

Awww....so cute! Love those underwater creatures! *big smile*

Karen B. said...

This is my favorite of all of them! Good luck with the challenge!

Dawn T said...

Super cute Isha.... and a big thanks for the lovely card and gifts that arrived at my place today! What a very special surprise.

Marie said...

Such a cute card! Love the circle elements =) Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge!

Emily Leiphart said...

OMG, this is amazing! I love this a lot, Isha.

Tee said...

ok, this card just about knocked my eyes out of their sockets!! such gorgeous coloring!! Beautiful concept and love the CAS feel of it!!

Dana said...

I love it!! So cute and colorful!!

Jessi Fogan said...

So adorable! I love your colouring (amazing!) and how all these cute critters look like they're floating in the bubbles :)