Sunday, April 15, 2012

Funny Faces

Hello everyone! The weather here is really dull, rainy and gloomy today. But still, I am very happy and full of spirit! You may ask what it that's making me so happy...well I made a layout. And found lots of cute photos. And am laughing at the funny faces my younger daughter makes.
I made this layout using the sketch from the Basic Grey Blog.The original sketch is by Els Bridge, her LO is
Amazing!

My daughter make these funny faces and her Eyes are full of naughty expressions...so we wonder every time, what she has up her sleeve next. She is so cute;) The title says "Smile" cos that's the first step towards her naughtiness. I used butterflies because she is fluttering by all around the house all the time. I made some paper frills for the playful, girlie effect.

Supplies: Basic Grey (Porcelain) Paper and Element Stickers; Punches (Martha Stewert and EK success); Twine from the Twinery; Ranger Distress Inks

 I made a pocket for the journaling which is: Yours always makes us wonder what you've been up to.


I'm also entering this for the Scallop Challenge at Basic Grey Blog.

Enjoy your Sunday! (And hopefully it is a Sun-day!)

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha your daughter is adorable and this layout is spectacular!

Virginia L. said...

Well done, my friend! I love the darling photos in a row and your take on the sketch is lovely!

Alice said...

i love those cute photos and the details are amazing! fabulous layout, Isha!

Emily Leiphart said...

This layout is beautiful, Isha! Your daughter is a cutie and she had me laughing as I was looking across at all the photos. Very nicely done!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your page my Friend!
You shine!!

Agata said...

What a face!!! :) Great layout, all is well on it!