Monday, April 9, 2012

Sky's the Limit

Hope you are still enjoying the Easter celebrations friends!!!
I am quickly popping up to show you my card, which I created for the following challenges:
Skipping Stones design: I used the sketch
Moxie Fab World: The paper scraps challenge ( I used paper scraps for the kits and the clouds...always collect the smallest pieces;) I also used the tiny leftover floss and created the small bows)
The Young Crafters challenge: Sewing/ Stitching (I hand embroidered the edge of the center panel)



My card:




I created the background using some handmade mist.The clouds interpret the four panels in the sketch. The center focal point is the kite...its such a great way to use the tiny paper scraps. Those tiny floss pieces made their way onto the card instead of the bin and I like that:) I applied some glossy accent on parts of the cloud but it wasn't fully dry.

Thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

yyam said...

Wow! Love the lightly misted background. And that kite against those clouds. Really lovely work Isha!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful card with an inspiring message!