Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Congratulations

Oh!!! it's really late now but what to do when someone is eagerly waiting for the hubby to be back after a week? To soften the effect of waiting and not hearing n staring at the Watch....I chose to engage myself in what I love besides hubby and the kids...Stamping...wink...wink

Especially when I had ideas popping in my little head:) and the challenges are my favorites.
So I used the inspiration from Paper smooches Sparks challenge...I like the clean and graphic look. It also fits the theme of Opposites attract at CAS-ual Friday. The DTs are really creative and the new ones are superb too. Cant wait to get inspired by them.

Now to my card, I like to think out of the box. I stamped the 3 Hexagons shelves from the Vogue Adobe set from Paper Smooches and created the background. Then I made lanterns with the same stamp, colored using copics, some glossy accent and some hand stitching for the finish.The result is something like:




I really like how it came out, do tell me what you think?

11 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh. My. Goodness! I loooove this! My favorite combo and such a fun way to use the stamps!! Glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

This is one CREATIVE design, Isha! I love the play of hexagons and colors! Totally lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! xoxo

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so creative, Isha! I love how you used the hexagon shelves to make lanterns. Gorgeous colours, too!

Ardyth said...

This is so cool - love how you've coloured them and that stitching is to die for!

Laura Davis said...

Awesome card!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jenny said...

Oh this is so clever Isha, I'd never think to use the hexagons as lanterns ... Brilliant card :0)

Piali said...

Congrats Isha!!! This week you're on fire!!!

Anonymous said...

How cool is this! Love it! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Congrats on your win! Gorgeous card! Your hand stitching is fabulous!

Jill said...

Congratulations on your win! Your card was my favorite!

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic! What a wonderful and colourful CAS design!
Thanks for your comment on the Paper Smooches blog too.. :)