Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thank You

Edited: This card won me Fab 5 at Hero Arts Blog

Here I go again. I created this card using the color blocking technique.
I used one of the sketches from Hero Arts April contest and since its made using stamps by my favorite company...it goes straight to the new challenge blog called A Blog named HERO. I got inspired by the colors from the inspirational photo at Jay Gee's Nook Blog.



I love this sentiment from Hero Arts and actually I can really say that this card came out how I pictured and looks very pretty in real....I used an Acrylic block coloring technique and used different amount of water for the effect and texture. The I stamped the newsprint background over it.

 Supply: Stamps: Hero Arts; Inks: Ranger disterss inks, Memento Black; Copics; Blings; Perfect pearl water

Hope the pearly shine and the flower soft effect is clear in the close up photo.


My way of saying Thanks for all my friends who drop by and make me work harder and better.

13 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Fun technique Isha and the result is really pretty. Thanks for playing with us again at Jay Gee's :)

TesaB said...

It's a BEAUTY!!! Wonderful colors with all the water effects! Love the sentiment too!!!!

Plastic Business Cards said...

The contrast is awesome!
The colors you have chosen are also sooper!


Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card

Dawn T said...

Great card Isha. Such nice colours together

Shelly said...

Beautiful card! I love how you did the colors, they come together all so well! :)

Chari Moss said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Marie said...

Love the panels of color on the background! Did you drag your distress pads along the paper in lines to get that look? TFS =)

Karen B. said...

Wow, this is seriously beautiful! Great technique!

Kimmy said...

This card is just FAB!! Gotta love those distress inks! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

More loveliness Isha!

Emily Leiphart said...

I already commented in the Flickr pool but this card is incredible, Isha! Everything you make is a work of art. I love the sprinkling of gems.

A Blog Named Hero said...

what a wonderful card! I love how the colours all bled into each other :)


Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge.

Good luck!

Linda
A Blog Named Hero

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW!!! This is so beautiful, Isha!! I love, love, love that background :)