Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sunshine and Laughter

Sunshine and Laughter sure go hand in hand...as soon as I see some sunshine esp. during the cold winter months, my mood instantly gets happy. I feel so happy and cheerful....Hmmm! effect of sunshine I guess. So I made this card for all my friends on the other side of the world, who are getting into the winter months.
I used my favorite company's stamps. Yes! you did guess correct its Hero Arts...my first stamps, my first bonding with the HA flickr group and I feel so lucky to have made so many nice friends there.

I used the sketch from the currant challenge at Hero Arts Blog. I am also including this card for the challenge at A Blog named HERO: Playing favorites




Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts; Inks: Jenny Bowlin, Versafine, Ranger distress inks; Floss from Anchor; Blings

Hope you like what I created...2nd. post coming soon. Stay put...lol.
Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fab!!! Love the colors and stitching!

Dawn T said...

very effective Isha.

Chari Moss said...

oh wow, another great sketch card! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful Isha! Great design!!

A Blog Named Hero said...

what a fun card :) love the hand stitching!!


Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge.

Good luck!

Linda
A Blog Named Hero

Agata said...

Oh this use of the sketch is genius!!! Wouldn't ever thought to make a sun of that heart! I wouldn't be surprised if it were a winner!