Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chameleon Color Tone Pens and Perfect Paper Crafting hop {Day 3}

Hello everyone!!! Today, I am up on the Chameleon Pens Blog. This week we are featuring the Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat by Perfect Paper Crafting!

ChamPPChop

I really enjoyed using these products as it made matting my layers so easy :) There are so many wonderful products by various companies out there and I really like how they can be used with each other.

Here is a peek of my card which you can see HERE at the Chameleon Pens Blog along with a step by step tutorial.



Submitting to the Simon Says Work it Wednesday Challenge as I used flowers and spring colors for my card.

workitwedbanner

Supplies:
Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Sky Blue (BL3), Royal Blue (BL6), Fawn (NU3) and Colorless Blender. Simon Says Stamp (Birthday Farm Animals); Simon Says Stamp (Happy Birthday word die), Winnie&Walter (Essentials: Katherine Cutaways, Goldie Trim Cutaways); Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko ink (Memento Tuxedo Black); Cardstock: Neenah White, Recollections: Dark Blue, DCWV: Foil ; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd. Ribbon from stash; Tools: Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat.