Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I love you THIS MUCH!

Hello Everyone!

Today, I am sharing a card using some new stamps and dies. These are Essentials by Ellen product. They recently had this fun new winter release and I really love it!
For today's card, I used the stamps from I love you So clear set. I really like the sketchy feel and the hand written font. Julie, sure come up with awesomeness :)
Since, the small hearts look sketchy and artsy, I inked them and then spritz with a little water before stamping them. it gives a wonderful artsy feel to it...no harsh lines yet crisp image. I cut the hearts from the "Folk Heart" dies onto vellum and watercolor paper.
Stamped the sentiment onto the vellum...I used black glint embossing powder from WOW! Love the subtle shine. I used my Memento inks for the watercolor effect onto the 2nd heart and then added it under the vellum heart.




2 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous, Isha! LOVE it!

Dawn T said...

Cute as Isha. It is just perfect.