Monday, March 16, 2015

Have a Boo-tiful Day!

Happy Monday everyone!! Time for a new challenge at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog :) Today is all about using Distress inks, Distress edges and so on....



Well "Distress" is not always negetive, esp. in our crafty world, we can use distress inks or distress the edges in a beautiful way! I am sharing a fun card. I used distress inks to create my background. I distressed the edges of my panel. I used distress ink to color the cardbase, so it matches the colors of the card. Lastly, I colored this cute monster hiding behind this cute window in a distressed look using prismacolor pencils :) I love these interactive window dies from the new Winter 2015 release at Ellen Hutson.




Hope you got inspired and will play along! We have an awesome sponsor "Lawn Fawn".

Playing along "Make the Day Special Store" Challenge. I used the colors from the first inspirational photo.




6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

What a cool interactive card!!! I loooove the hiding tv!! And the sunburst in the warm pinks and oranges is soooo inviting and happy! Love everything about this!

Dawn T said...

too cute Isha. Lovely card

jintyoo7 said...

Haha - very cite - love the "window" :-D

Jenny said...

This is brilliant Isha.... such fun !! Love the peek-a-boo window too. great use of the colour palette :)
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store
Jenny x

Keren Baker said...

So clever- love the whole peek-a-boo design!! Thanks for joining in with the MTDS challenge x

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card, Isha! Made me chuckle when I saw the little guy poking out at me :)