Thursday, March 19, 2015

Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge and a Video!

Hello my friends of the blog land. Today, I am so excited and thrilled to share this wonderful debut of the first Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge at the CLASSroom blog.
I am so honored to be guest for this new special challenge. Thank you Ellen and Julie for thinking about me and Laurel for all the help :)



Now what is Pin-Sights Challenge you might ask? Well this is a monthly inspirational challenge based on a Pinterest Inspired photo :)  I love the inspiration photo, you can check it out in the CLASSroom Blog HERE.

Here is my card, once you visit the Blog...you will know how I got inspired :) I also created a start to finish video for you all. I enjoyed using the wonderful dies and stamps from the new  2015 release Essentials by Ellen. I used the Folk Heart and You Rock Dies and Hello Gorgeous stamp set. I also used my new MISTI tool. this is a must have for all the stampers :) I stamped my own background, which came out just perfect using MISTI. I used the stamp "" Scenery Stripes" by Winnie&Walter to create the background.

My Video:






I hope you got inspired and we would love to see your take on the inspiration photo. Head on over to Ellen Hutson's CLASSroom, and join the Pin-Sights challenge. Participate by creating your own project inspired by the Pinterest image and then submit it to the challenge. A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store - woohoo!! To be eligible, you must use Essentials by Ellen products and use the photo badge as inspiration.

50 Store Credit

You have until March 31st to link up your projects.




8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

SUPERB!! I love your beautiful shaker card! Love your fabulous video, too! Way to rock this challenge, Isha!

Kristie Goulet said...

Awesome shaker card, Isha! Great video too! Congratulations on being GD for the new challenge. ;)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this card is just so cool Isha. Love the shaker and how you used gold. Wow.

Melanie-Jane said...

Oh Isha I love your shaker card. It's so elegant. Haven't been able to make one yet but I hope I can give it soon a try.
Thanks for your sweet comment.
Have a great week-end
Melanie-Jane

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Isha. Love the video as well... Looks like the MISTI is a great idea.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow Isha!!!! Jumped on this "pinteresting" challenge!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!! Love this shaker!!!!

Shelly said...

This is awesome, Isha! Love it!

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Isha! So perfect for the challenge.