Monday, October 19, 2015

Bear Special Friend

Hello Everyone, I am so excited today as this is my first card as part of Waffle Flower Challenge Design Team :)
This month we challenge you to use embossing in your creations. Heat Embossing, dry embossing, embossing paste, using your dies to emboss....looking forward to see your creations. We have some Gorgeous creations by some of the talented ladies and we still have time so, hope you will join us.


For my card, I used embossing onto the background to use it as resist for the watercoloring. I also embossed feather onto the vellum to create a backdrop for this adorable bear image. I embossed the sentiment onto the black cardstock :)


I used Tribal Bear stamp set for my card. I used the colors from the inspiration photo below:


Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize info. on the Waffle Flower Cards Blog HERE.

Supplies:




4 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE this, Isha!

LauraJane:) said...

GORGEOUS background Isha:)

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Isha! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Teresa Doyle said...

What a great card Isha. I love the colours you've used on it as well.