Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Thank You

Hello Everyone! Today, I am on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog with a Thank You card. 
You can check the step out on their blog. Today other than the awesome adhesives, I used some new to me products "Celebrations by Richard Garay" and I have to say that I am loving them :) You can check all about Richard in THIS post of mine.







Supplies: 

Stamp: Many Words, Sweet Treats (Celebration by Richard Garay); Dies: Sweet Treats, Just Because, Pierced Rectangle (Celebrations by Richard Garay); Ink: VersaMark, StazOn Black, Kaleidacolor (ImagineCRAFTS featuring Tsukineko); Embossing Powder: Opaque Bright White (WOW! Embossing Powder)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sensational card Isha!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous background and card dear!
Bravo!!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Gosh, so very beautiful! Looove it! And the background is just awesome!