Monday, October 26, 2015

Make Live Share Canvas

Happy Monday my friends!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) Well most of mine went in bed coughing :( Nevermind, I am feeling a bit better today and the bright weather makes it much more enjoyable!!

Talking about enjoy....as I mentioned before, a couple of weeks back I was able to attend the Team Richard Garay retreat in Phoenix and "Enjoyed" my trip a lot. It was a lot of learning, making new friends, and of-coarse some crafting :)
We got to craft in the Journey Station craft room using all new to me products from the Richard's Celebration line and Fun Stampers Journey products. While crafting was fun, I was so nervous and wasn't even able to think as this was my first time crafting with/in-front of anyone...lol. But everyone was so amazing and made this into one of the best crafty times for me :)

So here is the canvas we got to create. I used some fun colors of patterned papers, some modelling paste to add dimension using stencils. Our group photo from the day when we had a small swatch making session in Richards craft room!

Here are a couple more photos 



We also have a video, where Richard shares about the project we recreated along with all the fun happenings :)



Thank you for joining in my fun today! 

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

fabulous canvas Isha. And it looks like you all had fun It is the best feeling to craft with like minded individuals. Beautifully done