Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Fall

Hello Everyone! So, here at this part of the World it has started to look like fall. All the leaves changing their colors, tons of dry leaves flying by in the soft Autumn breeze. The cool weather and of coarse no SUN!! Well now this is the part I not quite like somehow. Despite it, I just heart fall colors and fall.

Today, I am guesting for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog with a fall card. You can check the step out on their blog. I used a resist technique using the re-positionable glue for my background and I did used some foil and glitter. Love how the card came along.


Here is a close-up for you


What do you think about the fall colors and has fall arrived at your part of the World? What do you love about fall? It would be nice to know about it all :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The technique looks way cool, Isha! Your card is stunning!