Tuesday, October 13, 2015

SOA - Holiday Magic Collection Feature

Hello every, This week we are so excited to share Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic collection by Catherine Pooler with you all. There is lots of inspiration this week from the Dream Team and the Guests :)


This box is filled with all sorts of awesome goodies. lots of pretty snowflakes, if you are a snowflake fan. I know, I am :) Also the stamps are lovely too :) Check Catherine's blog everyday for tons of eye candy :)

So, for my card I used the snowflakes stamps...love these cuties :)




Instruction: 
1. Make a cardbase using red cardstock. Cut a white mat layer.
2. Stamp various snowflakes.
3. Stamp and emboss the sentiment.
4. Adhere the sequins. 
5. Adhere mat layer to the card base at an angle, cut the extra, which is outside the cardbase.

Supplies:
Ink: Poppy Red, Pansy – Kaleidacolor, Delicata Gold, VersaMark (ImagineCrafts)
Paper: Red, White (PTI)
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder (WOW!)

The Holiday Magic box will be available to order on October 15th at 10AM EST.  If you are a member of StampNation you will be able to purchase the box one hour earlier!  To get on the waitlist to be notified, head over to Stamp of Approval!  The design team is also holding a blog hop on October 14th and two lucky people will win a box!

Here is some more inspiration for you all!
Isha

See you tomorrow :)

20 comments:

Susan White said...

I love the red and purple snowflakes!!

LisaH said...

Gorgeous card!! The stamping is so crisp and clear. Loving the gold accents too.

Chrissie said...

Beautiful snowflakes the cards are very colourful 😊

Heather North said...

Yes, I love snowflakes! Your bright colors made me think of 4th of July fireworks. I'm going to have to remember this and CASE you for some snowflake "fireworks" for New Year's Eve and Independence Day here in the US.

Shelly said...

BEAUTIFUL, Isha!! Love!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous Isha! I love the non-traditional colors!!!

MelissaF said...

Beautiful card, love the pop of purple!

MelissaF said...

Beautiful card, love the pop of purple!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Isha ~ Your card is fun yet classy. The purple and red go so well together, which I never would have been brave enough to try. The heat embossed sentiment adds just the right touch, especially combined with the other pops of gold. Can't wait to see what you create tomorrow!

Unknown said...


I like the choice of colors you used for the snowflakes.

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous snowflakes and love the pop of red card base!

Suchi said...

LOVE the red base and the wonderful snowflakes! :)
Suchi xx

Dawn T said...

totally amazing Isha. Lovely design. Love the stamps...

Sabrina said...

Very pretty card!!! I love the colors you picked out for your snowflakes!!

Jennifer Hovermale said...

I love how you used red and purple to make a Christmas card!! They look awesome together with the gold embossed sentiment!! As always, I love those snowflakes!!!! I really love your card, Isha!! Great job!!

canadian_liner said...

Love your choice of wonderful rich colours, with the gold accent. Those are some interesting snowflake stamps, too. Intricate and graphic.

papercrafter said...

So beautiful. Love the colours and the off angle look of the cardstock. :-)

Chrisboldo said...

Omg Isha, I love the red and purple together! And I am big fan of snowflakes too.... Love everything about it!

Hugs
Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Andrea Kruse said...

So cute! I am just in love with that snowflake stamp... and the color combo of red, purple and gold is fabulous. Thank you for sharing your creations!

Daria said...

I love your bright, cheerful snowflakes.