Thursday, April 20, 2017

RG Days: Time Flies

Hello Everyone, today I have a fun card to share created with the new RG Days collection by Richard Garay. It has all the elements to create those awesome cards for the men in our lives....WAIT!!! not just me...lol Today I am creating a fun card for my daughter :) Totally adorable :) This collection is so versatile isn't it?


Here are the step by step to create this card:

Stamp and emboss the images.


Color them using the Color Splash pencils. Once dry, die-cut them using the co-ordinating die.I love how easy they blend and how vibrant they are.


Sponge some ink through the stencil onto the mat layer to create the background for the card.

Add splatters using silks and the color splash. Let dry.


Stamp sentiment using black ink.


Here is a close up for you :)



Here is the full list of supplies:

Other than this I also used some Fun Stampers Journey products as well

Whip Cream Card Stock
Black Licorice Card Stock
FSJ Silk: Cool Pool, Bubble Gum
FSJ Color Splash: Pineapple Smoothie
FSJ Stencil: Ring Stacks
White Liner Tape

Have a nice day and have fun crafting!!!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great design Isha.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a fun card Isha! I love how clean and simple it is!