Tuesday, April 11, 2017

RG: Origami Love collection

Hello Everyone, today I have a fun card to share created with the very new Origami Love collection by Richard Garay. It has all the playful and colorful fun elements. Totally adorable :) This collection is so versatile but for today, I decided to create tags.


To create this, I  first sponged inks onto a piece of whip cream cardstock. I then added some splatters using the silk lustre.
Then I took the smallest rectangle die and die-cut a piece of cs to create a window. I then adhere clear view sheet to the back of the window.
Then I applied some adhesive to the sponged piece and adhered some Star Fetti.
Then I stamped the sentiment onto the clear view window and adhered the butterflies. 
Finally, I made holes on the top of the pieces and tied them together using the silver Twine.


Here is a close-up :)


Here is the full list of supplies:
Other than this I also used some Fun Stampers Journey products as well
Whip Cream Card Stock
Clear View Sheets
Journey Star-Fetti
True Color Fusion Black Licorice Ink
True Color Fusion Cool Pool Ink
True Color Fusion Beach Ball Ink
White Liner Tape

Have a nice day and have fun crafting!!!

2 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

Beautiful tags. Love the backgrounds.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!