Friday, April 28, 2017

RG: Planner Love

Hello Everyone, today I have a fun planner page and divider using the new Silver and Gold collection by Richard Garay. I also used some products by Fun Stampers journey. I love this Rose Gold planner from FSJ and the florals from the new collection made it so easy to create my pages.

Now I created this page for a week before Mother's day as that is when my daughters want to prepare some of the things for me.


Here are some steps to create this card:

to create the divider, I used watercolor cardstock. I then spritz some Cool Pool color splash onto it. Once dry, I sponged Beach Ball ink over it. 
I then took the stencil and applied some more of the blue ink through it.
I then spritz some silks onto this piece and let it dry.


I then die-cut the flowers and leafy vine and created my cluster. To finish, I added some enamel accents onto the flower centers.


I then created the vellum pocket and applied some ink onto it using the same blue color. 


For the pin, I simply adhered the die-cut flower and leaf. For the center I colored the mat white make amazing accent dot in teal and adhered it to the center.


For the other side of the pocket, I used this photo of my daughters with me from our recent trip to Colmar. I layered some patterned papers from the Origami love collection. The colors match perfectly with the theme :) I decorated using some more die-cut flowers.


To decorate the page, I first stamped the brush stroke from the Celebration collection and then stamped some washi stamps by FSJ. I then stamped and embossed the flowers onto vellum, colored them using the pencil colors.


I then die-cut the word loving, which come with the FSJ Amaze machine. I sponged some teal, mint and blue ink for the ombre effect.

I used the pretty Gel pens by FSJ to write my to do. Love the colors of these pens.



Here is the full list of supplies:

Other than this I also used some Fun Stampers Journey products as well

I Heart Days Planner
Tape It
Planner Elements
Fab Tabs Small Die
Keepsake Die
Star Burst Lines Stencil
FSJ Silk: Turbo Teal, Gold
FSJ Inks: Cool Pool, Beach Ball, Turbo Teal, Beach Breeze, Watermelon Fusion
FSJ Color Splash: Cool Pool
FSJ Stencil: Ring Stacks
Spring Accent Dots
Just Write Gels
White Liner Tape

Have a nice day and have fun crafting!!!

No comments: