Friday, February 7, 2014

Best Wishes

Hello Everyone!!

As I said in my last post I used some Hero Arts new stamp and my favorite Neon inks by IMAGINE Craft/ Tsukineko. I tried the technique multi-inking which Jennifer showed on her blog and love the outcome. I created a CAS and layered card, so to emphasize on this gorgeous flower and the inking :) Now once I stamped the image for my first card HERE. I just spritz the stamp with some water mixed with Shimmer spritz and stamped it again. I have to tell you that these Neon inks are really vibrant and the watercolor effect looks amazing.
I used the sketch by Case this sketch:


birthdaychallenge-heroarts



Playing along the challenges at:
Hero Arts Blog: Floral Birthday cards
A blog named Hero: Floral
Case This Sketch: sketch #63
The card concept: This time I chose to create a card in CAS with layers style. I used the monochromatic pinks but had to use a bit of green for the stem. Hope this is OK.

Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts (Petals of Beauty, CL574, AC030); Inks: IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko (Radiant Neon in Electric Orange, Electric Pink, Electric Purple: Memeneto Luxe - Pear Tart, Olive Grove: Versafine Onyx Black); Sequin: Neat and Tangled, Twine: Timeless Twine

12 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

Hey girl! Your card is so nicely done, you did well with the monochromatic pinks and your style is impeccable!

gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this one is gorgeous! I love it!

Dawn T said...

stunning Isha. I must try this technique. I've got some neon inks on order. Good to hear you good news on FB - looking forward to seeing your creation in print!

Lindsey said...

This may even be more beautiful than the previous card! So beautiful, Isha. :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a perfect and stunning card, Isha. That hint of purple on your flower really draws you in. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept!

Tracey McNeely said...

Isha your card is so beautiful, love your inking! Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Kerin said...

Oh this soft flower is soooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week :)

Jen W. said...

An awesome combo of all the challenges! I'm loving that two toned flower! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

Dawn T said...

another simply gorgeous card Isha. The soft watercolour look is stunning.

vic said...

This is so pretty and elegant :)
Vic x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, elegant card. You make me want to play with this stamp. I love the vellum on the card along with the color. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

Cathy Weber said...

This card is so pretty Isha...love those torn edges and all the spritzing you did. The bold black sentiment really pops against the muted watercolors. I really like this one!