Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone!!

It's been quite some time that I am posting something which I did not create as my DT assignments. I used some Hero Arts new stamp and my favorite Neon inks by IMAGINE Craft/ Tsukineko. I tried the technique multi-inking which Jennifer showed on her blog and love the outcome. I created a CAS card, so to emphasize on this gorgeous flower and the inking :)
I used the sketch by Case this sketch:


birthdaychallenge-heroarts




Playing along the challenges at:
Hero Arts Blog: Floral Birthday cards
A blog named Hero: Floral
Case This Sketch: sketch #63
The card concept: Ever since this challenge started I wanted to play along but somehow never got time:)  I used the monochromatic pinks but had to use a bit of green for the stem. Hope this is OK.

Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts (Petals of Beauty, CL574, AC030); Inks: IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko (Radiant Neon in Electric Orange, Electric Pink, Electric Purple: Memeneto Luxe - Pear Tart, Olive Grove: Versafine Onyx Black); Sequin: Neat and Tangled

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Dawn T said...

just beautiful Isha

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh that flower is gorgeous!! I love the watercolor look of it! So pretty! So happy you joined us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

Oh my Isha, the flower is so beautiful and the ink 'splats are so perfect in the background. A striking card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Lindsey said...

Just beautiful, Isha! So nicely done.

Ardyth said...

Beautiful use of colour here - love the clean feeling of these gorgeous bright colours! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Isha, this is so pretty! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Love those colors!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card. I love the color again and the splats. :) Thank you so much for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

Erum Tasneem said...

This is stunning!!! So beautiful!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with our Flowers challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love your inking technique on the flower and the tiny spatters framing the panel. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Who knew neon colors could look so elegant?