Sunday, February 23, 2014

You Brighten My Day!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! Time to relax and make a to do list for the next week and that is what, you can enter a new challenge for this week at Paper Smooches Sparks. It's Designer Draft time.



 I like the sketch :)


For my card, I first started with the Duo Die and my image. I love this cute light bulb and sure gives me a smile :) I drew the glow around the bulb using my Memento marker. Then I die cut the arrows to  use them instead of the 2 horizontal banners. I used some washi tape for the vertical strip. Love how it all came together :)


So, I hope you have marked the challenge in your to do list!!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by my talented teammates for more inspiration and leave them some love.


Supplies: Cardstock: Neenah (solar white), Bazzill Card Shoppe (light blue); Pattern Paper: Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine); Stamps: Paper Smooches (We Totally Click); Die: Paper Smooches (Cardbooking, Duo Die); Ink: IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Black); Markers: IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko (Dandelion, Gray Flannel, London Fog); Sequins; Lifestyle Crafts shape 'n Tape

7 comments:

Erin said...

This is so cute! I love the sentiment and light bulb. :)

~amy~ said...

awww...super cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Isha! I love all the happy colours and the different shapes on your card!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I love that bright and happy little light bulb. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Isha! I LOVE those papers-- and the polka dots on the side--- PERFECT! LOVE your combo of patterns and the fun little stamps you've used! YOU ROCKED this sketch! LOOOOOOOVE!

T said...

That little light bulb is so cute! Pretty papers and colors...very pretty card.

Deepti said...

Awwww this is so sweet !! Love that little bulb :)