Sunday, February 2, 2014

Do what you Love!!!

It is Sunday and time for the new challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS. This time it's an Anything goes challenge, that is easy, you can create what your heart desires as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps...lol


Here is what I have for you. I made some bookmarks :) I just wanted to play with my new stamps. I know I made a mistake in the Rose bookmark but it looks pretty IRL....lol and my daughter loved it :) 
I also used the new Radiant Neon ink by Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko...love these inks, actually, I wasn't a big fan of Neon but now I can't seem to just part with them :) I even colored my twine with them :)
I also used our new Delicata shimmer Silver ink! It was dull and grey so my photo doesn't do justice to it!



Playing along with the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog: Twine!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by my talented teammates for more inspirationand leave them some love.

Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store  This challenge ends SATURDAY, January 25th

Supplies: Cardstock: (watercolor) Canson, (white) Neenah; Stamps:  ( Primrose, Group Hugs, Smarty Pants, We Totally Click) Paper Smooches; Dies: (Bookmark dies) Paper Smooches; Ink: (VersaMark; Radiant Neon in Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, Electric Blue, Electric Green; Luxe ink- Morocco; Delicata Shimmery Silver; StazOn midi- Ganache) ImagineCrafts/ Tsukineko; Embossing powder: (white) Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko; 

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love these bookmarks Isha. Very pretty.

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful Isha!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I absolutely looooooooooooooooove these bookmarks! What detail on each! LOVE your coloring for the flower design-- and that school themed one is FAB! LOVE the twine too! FUN and functional- best of both worlds;) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You colored your twine with those inks!?????????????! LOVE! CLEVER!

Lindsey said...

Well, if there's a mistake in the rose bookmark, the sheer beauty of it is hiding it! These are gorgeous, Isha.

Monika Reeck said...

I love how your idea Isha...the one with Ballpoint fit to the one who work in the office (Like me LOL) and the one with rose fit for a mom who stay home..great idea and love your bookmark...I join papersmooches challenge too would you like to hop to my Blog dear Isha..big hugs...Monika

Pamela said...

I just loveeee your wataercolouring on those flowers!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous tags especially the roses one.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Agata said...

Wow!!! The one on the left looks like one of those Chinese beauties! Just gorgeous!