Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Digi Release: SOG

Hello Everyone!!

It's Tuesday and that means time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!! Today I have Day Dream Fairy for you:) 

All these fairies are so adorable and perfect for little girls. I applied some shimmer on her wings and clothes. I am in love with this shimmer by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko :)



Come enjoy some amazing creations by the teamies of my Odd World :) at Some Odd Girl Blog.

Don’t forget to leave a comment below by THURSDAY at midnight EST … you can win this awesome digi!! 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

If only you lived closer, Isha... I could come over for a colouring tutorial! Such a bright, happy card.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

Great card. The green ground area is very effective.
Cheers Nicole

Miss NiceRoad said...

so darling!

Kitty said...

Your card is just beautiful and your coloring is wonderful

Kathleen