Thursday, February 13, 2014

Can't get enough of you!!

Hello Everyone!!! Today it's my turn to be on Timeless Twine blog. This month we are sharing 3D projects. Since valentine is just round the corner, I have a Romantic project and a card for you all. You sure will love it: Here is the peek for you :)




I used the Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz products (Doily, embellishment Hearts, ) on my project. The inks are by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko and the stamp and die from Simon Says Stamp.






3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks beautiful, Isha! I really like your knotting technique, too. :)

Unknown said...

How super talented are you my sweet friend!! I love coming to your blog! It always makes me smile!! Great job my friend great job indeed! loves-Madge

Dawn T said...

Great looking projects. I've been and had a look. Both are fabulous.