Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Smile!!


For my IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko post click HERE

for my Some Odd Girl post click HERE

As they say SMILE is contagious, so  a perfect reason to keep smiling :) and that is what my this card make me do {SMILE}

I have been thinking of playing along the challenge at Lawnscaping and when I saw the inspiration photo, I had to create this! I used the sketch from CASE this sketch.


Here is my card. It was fun playing with the Heidi Swapp Confetti stencil. I used the clouds from In the woods set and turn them into little bushes for this cute Foxy :)


Playing along with the challenges at:
Lawnscaping challenge: Hearts and/or dots

Supplies: Cardstock: Neenah (white); Pattern Paper: Basic Grey; Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Into the woods); Die: Lil' Inker Designs (Stitched mat circles); Inks: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Luxe-Morrocco, Pear Tart, Olive Grove; Dye ink- Rose bud; Radiant Neon in Electric Blue) Embossing powder: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko ( Iridescent); Stencil: Heidi Swapp (Confetti)

17 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Adorable little scene, Isha! Love the ombre bushes and scattered hearts!

Lindsey said...

This is completely adorable, Isha! What a sweet little scene you have created.

Piali said...

Super cute card!! Love the scene you created!!

Dawn T said...

Such a sweet card Isha.

Laura Sterckx said...

Fabulous card! The fox looks so cute! I love the blue speech bubble and the pretty hearts! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Very sweet card Isha!!

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Emma Williams said...

Such an adorable card and lovely image...it made me smile wide!! Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Yainea said...

Awww Isha this is adorable!! The glittery hearts are a perfect touch to this cute scene! Also, the clouds as bushes, that is brilliant!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

Jen W. said...

That fox is so adorable and I love your clever cloud hedge! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Unknown said...

So adorable!

Meihsia Liu said...

Oh, this card is so beautiful, Isha. The fox image is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, what a sweet card! The hearts are perfect and I love the fox with the window!
Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Charlene B. said...

Oh WOW this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Monika Reeck said...

totally cuuutte card Isha...how are you...I sent you last time a mail but no answer..it looks like you are so busy..just answer if you have time dear..big hugs...