Thursday, August 27, 2015

Birthday Wishes!

Hello everyone!! Sharing a card with you all today. You can check about it at the Imagine Crafts Blog HERE. I think I won't be around much over the weekend as we have a special fest starting tomorrow till Sunday in our village and I am volunteering to help in various places :) This month couldn't have been busier enough...lol

I really love this stamp set by Winnie&Walter and also the Kaleidacolor inks by Imagine Crafts :)
I embossed the die-cut using silver embossing powder and love the result. I also used Heidi Swapp stencil to create those stars using iridescent Creative Medium.


Supplies



3 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Fun card Isha :-)

Celeste Goff said...

Isha, this card is awesome! I love those subtle little stars you embossed all over the background!

Christine Traversa said...

What a special card! Love the fun elements!