Monday, August 10, 2015

Exciting!!!Guest Designer

Hello Everyone, 
I am super excited and honored to be guest designing for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for the next few days. It is like a dream :) When Michele asked me...I was on cloud 9. She is such a lovely person and I love love love these stamps and dies. It somehow made creating so easy :)
Thank you so much Michele for this wonderful opportunity!!

Today, I have 2 cards to share. You can check my post HERE to see which CAS-ual Fridays stamps and dies I used.

I used some patterned papers to create this card and also some of the wonderful sequins by Lucy.


For my 2nd. card, I used some patterned paper again...well I want to use all those beautiful papers, which I keep hoarding. So these are not absolute new but I love them :)

I got inspired by the current sketch from CAS(E) this sketch



I love the font so much...these are awesome, don't you think?

Now there is a special offer going on till tomorrow at CAS-ual Fridays shop and it's an AWESOME one. One which you can't resist ;)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25 continues through tomorrow. 
Yes, it's for both US & International orders!




7 comments:

Piali said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Love them!!

~amy~ said...

Congrats Isha!!!!!!

Gorgeous card, love all the colors!

Shelly said...

YAY, Isha! Congrats! :) Two AWESOME cards!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Congrats Isha! You did a great job on this cards! ♥

Michele Gross said...

I know I already told you I love these cards, but I have to say it again... I LOVE these cards!!!!! You are supremely talented. Seriously. :)

Dawn T said...

these are both simply gorgeous. Congrats on your guest spot.

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards!