Monday, August 24, 2015

Thanks!!

Hello Everyone!! 

It's time for this month's Color Challenge at SugarPea Designs. We have a beautiful color combo to play with :)



To create my card, I first created some color wash scraps of cardstock. Once the watercolor was dries, I die-cut the word thanks in all 3 colors and then adhered them onto the die-cut fun foam. I then stamped the background dots tone on tone for added interest to the cardbase. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto the black cardstock.






Challenge-Prize-Graphic-300x203

Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
Combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)!
Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDCCC4 so that we may check out your beautiful work
Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

Supplies: 
Store-SugarCuts-Notebook-Journal-Card

Store--Build-A-Background---BasicsStore--SugarCuts--Thanks

Kaleidacolor inkpad, VersaMark, Brilliance- Sunflower Yellow: ImagineCrafts/ Tsukineko; White embossing powder: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko; 


5 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

Just in time to give me a sample! I need to make a thank you card today. 😉

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Isha! I love the colours and whole design of this! this has made my day! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Shelly said...

So bright and SWEET! Love this!

Dawn T said...

Great card Isha.

Christine Traversa said...

Awesome dies, love the dimension!