Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Watercolor!!!

Hello Everyone, 
So, today I am at the CAS-ual Fridays blog again for my day 2 as a guest...I am so enjoying sharing my cards using CAS-ual Fridays stamps and dies. You can check the post HERE to see what I used.

Here is my first card, I just wanted to highlight this beautiful sentiment, so I created this wash of colors for my background and then stamped the sentiment. To create some additional dimension I added some punchinella and a few flicks of inks onto my patterned paper.


For my 2nd. card I used 2 of my favorite stamps. I just love both of them so so much. I like the poem Michele wrote as text and I wanted to create a background with it. I then embossed the flowers, colored in using my Zig Clean color markers. Then I did some watercoloring around the flowers using my Kaleidacolor inks and some memento Luxe wedding dress re-inker. 



Do drop by tomorrow for some more fun and I also have a happy news to share soon :)


5 comments:

Shelly said...

These are gorgeous, Isha!

Aileen said...

Sensational, beautiful cards.

Dawn T said...

both cards are really pretty but my favourite is the second one... It's really so soft and pretty

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Isha, these cards are simply beautiful!

Dori Shelton said...

These are all beautiful! I featured the last one with a link back in my "Saturday Morning Coffee Cafe" post this week.
http://www.perfectlycreatedchaos.com/2015/08/saturday-morning-coffee-cafe_15.html