Thursday, August 6, 2015

Awesome!

Hello everyone!!! today I have a special guest on my blog. It is summer break and I was talking about the kids challenge at Simon Says Stamp, so my 11 year old who loves to make cards and of-coarse use my supplies asked me if she could use these cute monkeys from Waffle Flower Stamps and make a card for her elder sister!! And she made it....I love it a lot....and she has asked me if there is any comment for her...I make sure that she reads it. I would really appreciate if you would write something to her :)
Here is the card, which she created...I love the blush she gave on these monkeys cheeks and of-coarse she asked me how to do splatters ...lol
Her elder sister even made a watermark for her :) sweet!


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Tanisha. A budding crafter at heart.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tanisha :-) I am sure your sister loves this! The little monkey is adorable and the background IS Awesome!! :-) You are so talented! you definitely take after your Mum :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

This cute monkey is LOVELY, Tanisha! The monkey's cheeks are so cute!! I am so glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge! Your Mommy has taught you well! :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tanisha! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
Mandy xx