Thursday, August 20, 2015

Exciting!!! Guesting at WOW!

Hello everyone!
Yes :) it's been a few days of silence here. The schools re-opened and I am getting use to the new schedule and there is a lot to do for my daughters...so hopefully everything settles down by the end of the week.
Anyhoo, I am so excited to share this post with you all as I am Guest designing at WOW! Embossing powder blog today. Not only they have awesome variety of embossing powders but also FAB! Foil and the stamps are awesome too :) So I really had a blast. Thank you Tania for having me on your blog today :)

Let's start with the cards I have for you today! *Sorry for the photos, there is so much glitter and foil that it was difficult for me to photograph them properly* I could use any tips on how to take better photos of my cards :)

Card1
I decided to create a CAS card first, so I stamped the Lace stamp using White Pearl embossing powder. Love the elegant look of it, esp once I inked the corners using my favorite Kaleidacolor ink by Imagine Crafts in Pale Aqua. To create my own glitter paper for the sentiment I just covered a scrap piece of cardstock with VersaMark ink and then embossed it using Calypso glitter powder. It's a beautiful color :)




Card 2
I stamped the Tropical stamp using VersaMark ink. Embossed it using bonding powder and then used Gold Fab Foil and passed it through a laminator. I then sponges some Kaleidacolor inks and then spritz some Shimmer Spritz Sparkle by Imagine Crafts. 




Card 3:
I just love this Flight of Fancy stamp. So for this card I went a little towards Autumn. I embossed the leaves using Rainbow Black Glitter embossing powder and then colored in using my Kaleidacolor inks. For my sentiment, I foiled a scrap piece of cardstock using Turquoise Fab Foil and die-cut the word (the smile die is by SugarPea Designs and I love it).



Card 4 (Pink): 
For this card I went all soft and pink. Well pink is my favorite color :) and a touch of yellow gives it that extra something.
I embossed the Tropical background using the bright white embossing powder and sponged some ink to create the Ombre look. Stamped the leaves and colored in using some inks. For the sentiment (the smile die is by SugarPea Designs and I love it) I created my own glitter paper using the Metallic gold sparkle embossing powder.


Hope you enjoyed as much as I did creating these cards. WOW! is generously offering a prize to one of the blog readers.  You can win 5 of the newest Glitter Embossing powders. All you have to do is comment here on my blog and at WOW! Blog. We will announce the winners on the 1st. September :)
Please don't forget to add your tips on how to take better photos of my cards! 

Supplies: coming soon

23 comments:

Aileen said...

Wow hehe couldnt resist that. But really they all are brilliant wonderful cards. So talented

~amy~ said...

beautiful Isha and congrats!

Rubeena I. said...

These are so pretty!!! Congrats on the guest post! :)

Dr. Neha Sanwalka said...

Wow Isha. 1st of all, congratulations on your guest post.. love the cards you have made.. they look so amazing & i love the foiling work on your card.. wow embossing colours are so amazing & you do full justice to them.. thanks for sharing these beauties...

Nancy said...

Great cards. I especially liked the bright feathers.

LauraJane:) said...

Gorgeous! That first one really caught my eye.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Congrats, Isha!
Hugs,
Sunshine Sharon

Jamie said...

These are stunning!!

Neha said...

Gorgeous cards Isha. Second one is my favourite. <3

Neha said...

Gorgeous cards Isha. Second one is my favourite. <3

barbara macaskill said...

I wish I could offer you some suggestions for photographing glittered/embossed/foiled creations because I struggle with that also!
These are all gorgeous but the gold foiled Hello card is my absolute favorite!!! Absolutely scrumptious!
I adore WOW embossing powders because they give such yummy definition to my images! I didn't realize that they have foil also but will definitely be ordering some so I can try it out! Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with me and I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes of seeing my name as the winner of this yummy prize package!!!

June Sefscik said...

Beautiful cards and love all the examples...thanks so much for sharing...I love WOW embossing powders and am excited to see they have much more!!

Agata said...

All cards are awesome! Always place your cards in front of a window even if it's raining outside. You'll get some extra light this way. Try taking pictures without the flash and at an angle even if you have to keep the card in your hand. :) Hope that helps!

sabbycat said...

These are all so gorgeous! I was at a scrapbooking retreat this weekend and practicing my embossing skills, which then got lots of other folks up and embossing! So funny. But I love your cards, Isha!

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful work Isha!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi Gupta! These are all amazing! Great job with the foiling!

Unknown said...

Love these new ways to shine!

Shelly said...

These are ALL stunning, Isha!! Yay for guesting!
And I completely understand about school starting back up!...I'm finally feel like I'm getting back on schedule...somewhat! lol ;)

Dawn T said...

WOW - the right word to describe these amazing pieces of artwork. Love them all. I particularly like the last pink one. it's stunning. Congrats on your guest spot.

I Card Everyone said...

I think your photos are just great, Isha! I've been having so much fun watching you create, I didn't realize there were goodies to win! Sign me up! I've been dying to try WOW products!
=] Michele

Julie Ebersole said...

Beautiful--and I love how detailed the foiling turns out! You are a foiling master!!! XO!!!

Shona Chambers said...

So excited for you and you definitely did them proud at WOW with your incredibly gorgeous cards!! I bet they don't let you go.......

Christine Traversa said...

So artistic! Love them all!